Venice Gondola Ride Tickets
Starting from 18 € per Person
30 Min. Private Gondola Ride
Have fun with Private Gondola a must-do experience in Venice. No trip to Venice is complete without seeing the canals from a traditional gondola. Conveniently reserve your private Gondola Ride Tickets with MyPass Venezia.
- 6 people € 18*
- 5 people € 22*
- 4 people € 27*
- 3 people € 36*
- 2 people € 53*
*Price per person
EXCLUSIVE TO MYPASS
Experience the beauty and tradition of a Gondola Ride the easy way. Conveniently get your tickets right on your phone so you can spend less time waiting and more time enjoying Venice.
Why choose MyPass Venezia?
Venice Gondola Ride
What’s the first thing you think of when you imagine Venice? For many people it’s the gondola. Gliding majestically along the canals of Venice, guided by a master gondolier, a gondola ride is the defining experience of Venice. Designed by master craftsmen, the gondola’s sleek , curved shape is unique to Venice and were the primary means of transportation for centuries. With MyPass Venezia you can sit back and let yourself be enchanted by the magic of the city as you enjoy one of Venice’s great traditions.
Gondola Ride Locations and Itineraries
- Accademia Route: From the Accademia gondola station on the Grand Canal you will travel along the Rio di San Trovaso where you can admire beautiful Venetian palazzi and residential homes in different architectural styles. The tour continues to the famous Squero di San Trovaso, where gondolas are built and repaired and returns to the Grand Canal to admire more Venetian palazzi in Gothic and Renaissance styles.
- Dogana Route: From the Dogana gondola station on the Grand Canal you’ll see Salute Church and pass in front of the Guggenheim Collection.From there, you will wind through charming secondary canals. You will see the Fenice Opera House, Wolfgang Mozart’s home, the Church of San Moisè and the gothic style Bauer Hotel before returning to the Dogana station.
- Bacino Orseolo Route: From the Bacino Orseolo station behind Saint Mark’s Square and in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, you’ll traverse canals such as Rio dei Barcaioli, where Mozart’s home is located, and Rio dell’Ovo leading to the Grand Canal where you’ll see the Rialto Bridge and palazzi such as Ca’ Farsetti, the seat of the municipal government and Palazzo Grimani, the largest building on the Grand Canal. You’ll continue down Rio San Luca where you’ll pass Palazzo Manin, the residence of the last Doge of Venice, Ludovico Manin, before returning to the Bacino Orseolo station.
- Danieli Route: From the Bacino of St. Mark’s you will travel through Venice’s historical center winding through small canals. The gondola will travel the canal alongside the Doge’s Palace and go under the famous Bridge of Sighs. Then it will continue towards the Santa Maria Formosa canal, the San Severo canal before returning to the Hotel Danieli gondola station.
- Choose meeting point and itinerary based on your preferred route. Check the maps.
- The ride returns to the original departure point.
- Gondoliers usually do not sing, but you can contact email@example.com to reserve a professional musician who can serenade during the tour.
- You must print your ticket voucher and provide that to the gondolier before boarding.
- A gondola seats up to 6 people.
- Beware of other services offering bargain rates because prices are regulated by the Venice Gondolier Association. These low prices are per person and you will be seated with strangers.
- Gondola ride lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Fixed price 106 € up to 6 persons
- April 1 – Oct 31 – 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:00pm-6:00pm
- November 1 – March 31 – 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm