Book and Buy Skip the Line Tickets for the Chorus Churches of Venice
Get your tickets right on your phone. Spend less time waiting & more time enjoying Venice.
Why choose MyPass Venezia?
ALL IN ONE APPMuseums, Biennale, Parking, Concerts and Transports with a single App.
NO CASHA single credit card combined with your account, all in total security.
FLEXIBLE BOOKINGSChange or cancel your reservation until the day before.
Venice Chorus Churches Tickets
With the MyPass Veneizia Chorus Church Ticket you can visit and explore 16 of the finest displays of religious architecture in Venice, including the famous Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari known more simply as the Frari Church. The Chorus Churches of Venice are linked by their history that stretches back over a thousand years. In addition to the Chorus Churches themselves you will be inspired by the incredible art work contained inside these historical Venetian Churches.
- Church of San Giuseppe di Castello
- Basilica Concattedrale di San Pietro di Castello
- Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- Chiesa del Redentore (Santissimo Redentore)
- Chiesa di San Giacomo dall'Orio
- Chiesa di San Giobbe
- Chiesa di San Giovanni Elemosinario
- Chiesa di San Polo (Paolo Apostolo)
- Chiesa di San Sebastiano
- Chiesa di San Stae (Eustachio)
- Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Chiesa di Santa Maria del Giglio (Zobenigo)
- Chiesa di Santa Maria del Rosario (Chiesa dei Gesuati)
- Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa
- Chiesa di Sant'Alvise
- Chiesa di Santo Stefano (Protomartire)
How to Find them – A Map of the Chorus Churches
How it Works
Show your MyPass Venezia Ticket on your phone at the first church that you visit,(Frari Church is the exception – you must already have the Chorus Pass card before entering so make sure you visit at least one other church first!). You'll be given the Chorus Pass, which will grant you access to all 16 churches.
- Take your time! There are 16 churches on the list and you can’t see all or even most of them in one day. Your ticket is valid for a full year so integrate church visits with other activities. Going to the Biennale? Visit the Church of San Giuseppe and Basilica of San Pietro while you are in the area. Going to the Scuola Grande di San Rocco? Stop by the churches in the center of Venice. This way you can enjoy the city and have the freedom to stop by the Churches when you want.
- The Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari (Frari Church) doesn’t issue the Chorus Pass so don’t go there first. If you want to get to the Frari Church as soon as possible San Paolo is the closest option to get the Chorus Card.
- Churches often enforce dress codes so make sure to dress appropriately. Usually shoulders and knees must be covered.
Chorus Churches Ticket Prices:
- Full – 12 euros
- Reduced (students under 29) – 8 euros
- Family Pass (two adults plus children up to 18 years) – 24 euros
Check the MyPass Venezia App for a full list of opening hours.