Letizia Battaglia Tickets
MyPass Special Price 9€
Book and Buy your Casa dei Tre Oci - Letizia Battaglia Exhibition Tickets. The Casa dei Trei Oci is one of Venice's best kept secrets and is hosting 300 works by Letizia Battaglia, one of Italy's most important photographers, until August 18, 2019. Don't miss your chance to see this captivating collection of Letizia Battaglia's stunning photographs in one of Venice's most important cultural centers.
|MyPass Special Price 9€|
|MyPass Venezia Flexible Booking Guarantee - modify or cancel for free until the day before|
|Skip the line|
Save time, money and skip the line when you use MyPass Venezia to buy tickets for the Casa dei Tre Oci - Letizia Battaglia Exhibition Tickets.
Experience the intrigue of the Casa dei Tre Oci - Letizia Battaglia Exhibition the easy way. Conveniently get your tickets right on your phone so you can spend less time waiting and more time enjoying Venice.
Why choose MyPass Venezia?
ALL IN ONE APPMuseums, Biennale, Parking, Concerts and Transports with a single App.
OFFICIAL PRICEBook with confidence - MyPass Venezia only charges official rates!
FLEXIBLE BOOKINGSChange or cancel your reservation until the day before.
The Casa dei Tre Oci
Across the canal from Saint Mark's Square, located on the beautful island of Giudecca, you'll find the Casa dei Tre Oci, one of Venice's best kept secrets. This amazing example of neo-Gothic Venetian architecture was designed by the artist Mario De Maria (Marius Pictor) and built in 1913. Declared a monument of historical and cultural influence in 2007, this amazing cultural center has been hosting extraordinary exhibitions since 2012.
How to get to the Casa dei Tre Oci
- Water Bus / Vaporetto Stop - Zitelle
Lines: 2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.2, 8
- From Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma - Take vaporetto 2 or 4.1
- From the Biennale or Piazza San Marco take vaporetto 4.1 or 5.2
Casa dei Tre Oci Ticket Price
€9.00 - Save €3 when you book with MyPass Venezia!
Everyday 10am - 7pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- Buy your tickets from the MyPass Venezia App for the absolute best price.
- Take Advantage of your ACTV Public Transport Ticket and take the quick ride over to Giudecca to enjoy one of the gems of the Venetian Lagoon.
- Have a Chorus Churches ticket? Visit the spectacular Chiesa del Santissimo Redentore while you're in Giudecca. It's less than a 10 minute walk from the Casa dei Tre Oci.
- Savor the views of Venice and Saint Mark's Square and from the upstairs windows.
- Many visitors return to the Casa dei Tre Oci because new exhibitions of high caliber are always being shown here.