Ferdinando Scianna Tickets
MyPass Special Price 8€
Casa Tre Oci Venice
Book and Buy your Casa dei Tre Oci - Ferdinando Scianna Exhibition Tickets. The Casa dei Trei Oci is one of Venice's best kept secrets and through 180 works, is recounting more than fifty years of the career of one of the masters of contemporary photography, Ferdinando Scianna. Don't miss your chance to see this captivating collection of Ferdinando Scianna's amazing works in one of Venice's most important cultural centers.
On this occasion there will be exhibited a series of fashion photos that Scianna made in Venice, a testimony to his strong link to the city.
|MyPass Special Price 8€|
|MyPass Venezia Flexible Booking Guarantee - modify or cancel for free until the day before|
|Skip the Line|
|Easy Access with printed or mobile ticket|
Save time, money and skip the line when you use MyPass Venezia to buy tickets for the Casa dei Tre Oci - Ferdinando Scianna Exhibition Tickets.
Experience the intrigue of the Casa dei Tre Oci - Ferdinando Scianna's Exhibition the easy way. Conveniently get your tickets right on your phone so you can spend less time waiting and more time enjoying Venice.
Why choose MyPass Venezia?
ALL IN ONE APPMuseums, Biennale, Parking, Concerts and Transports with a single App.
OFFICIAL PRICEBook with confidence - MyPass Venezia only charges official rates!
FLEXIBLE BOOKINGSChange or cancel your reservation until the day before.
The Casa dei Tre Oci
Across the canal from Saint Mark's Square, located on the beautful island of Giudecca, you'll find the Casa dei Tre Oci, one of Venice's best kept secrets. This amazing example of neo-Gothic Venetian architecture was designed by the artist Mario De Maria (Marius Pictor) and built in 1913. Declared a monument of historical and cultural influence in 2007, this amazing cultural center has been hosting extraordinary exhibitions since 2012.
How to get to the Casa dei Tre Oci
- Water Bus / Vaporetto Stop - Zitelle
Lines: 2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.2, 8
- From Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma - Take vaporetto 2 or 4.1
- From the Biennale or Piazza San Marco take vaporetto 4.1 or 5.2
Casa dei Tre Oci Ticket Price8€ - Save 5€ when you book with MyPass Venezia!
Everyday 10am - 7pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- Buy your tickets from the MyPass Venezia App for the absolute best price.
- Take Advantage of your ACTV Public Transport Ticket and take the quick ride over to Giudecca to enjoy one of the gems of the Venetian Lagoon.
- Have a Chorus Churches ticket? Visit the spectacular Chiesa del Santissimo Redentore while you're in Giudecca. It's less than a 10 minute walk from the Casa dei Tre Oci.
- Savor the views of Venice and Saint Mark's Square and from the upstairs windows.
- Many visitors return to the Casa dei Tre Oci because new exhibitions of high caliber are always being shown here.