Alilaguna Water Bus Tickets
The Best Transport from the Marco Polo Airport to Venice
Book and Buy your Tickets, Save Time and Money: with MyPass App you buy at the official price, skip the line included. You can move all over Venice and the surroundings islands with just one App. Get MyPass Venezia now!
|Online Tickets at Official Price|
|Transport, Museums and Parking all in one app|
|Cancelable until midnight of the day before|
|The best connection to and from Marco Polo Airport and Venice|
Book and Buy your tickets for the best connection with Marco Polo Airport and the center of Venice.
Save up to 2 euros when you use MyPass Venezia!
Why choose MyPass Venezia?
ALL IN ONE APPMuseums, Biennale, Parking, Concerts and Transports with a single App.
OFFICIAL PRICEBook with confidence - MyPass Venezia only charges official rates!
FLEXIBLE BOOKINGSChange or cancel your reservation until the day before.
The most direct, fast and comfortable way to reach the major points of interest in Venice. It has a navigation network of four lines connecting the Marco Polo Airport terminal and the Cruise Terminal to the center of Venice, the Lido, Murano and Burano.
Where and when can you take the Alilaguna Water Bus to and from Marco Polo Airport?
There are three Alilaguna Water Bus lines that you can take to and from the Marco Polo Airport.
- Linea BLU - Blue Line Cruise Terminal ← → Giudecca Stucky ← → Zattere ← → San Marco ← → San Zaccaria ← → Arsenale ← → Lido SME ← → Bacini ← → Ospedale ← → F.te Nove ← → Murano colonna ← → Marco Polo Airport
- Linea ROSSA – Red Line Cruise Terminal ← → Giudecca Stucky ← → Giudecca Zitelle ← → San Marco ← → Arsenale ← → Lido SME ← → Certosa ← → Murano Museo ← → Marco Polo Airport
- Linea ARANCIO – Orange Line Santa Maria Del Giglio ← → CA’ Rezzonico ← → Sant’Angelo ← → Rialto ← → San Stae ← → Guglie ← → Madonna Dell’Orto ← → F.te Nove ← → Marco Polo Airport
Service runs 7 days a week including holidays beginning before 6 am and with the last water bus around 11 pm depending on which stop you depart from and time of year. Check with Alilaguna for the official timetables.
Alilaguna Venice to Marco Polo Airport Ticket Prices
- One way ticket from Marco Polo Airport to Venice - 14 euros (you save 1 euro when you use MyPass)
- Round Trip Venice ← → Marco Polo Airport - 25 euros (you save 2 euros when you use MyPass)
Alilaguna policy requires that you MUST EXCHANGE YOUR ONLINE TICKET FOR A PRINTED TICKET. Bring your code that you receive with purchase on the MyPass Venezia App to the Alilaguna ticket offices listed here:
- Airport Marco Polo - Moving Walkway Departures: 08:00 - 21:05
- Airport Marco Polo - Dockyard: 07:00 - 00:30
- San Marco c/o embarkation area Alilaguna ACTV: 06:30 - 21:00
- San Marco - Giardinetti Reali: 08:00 - 20:05
- Rialto (Campo San Luca c/o Agenzia Bucintoro Viaggi): Mon-Fri 08:30 - 18:45 | Sat, Sun and Hol 08:30 - 17:00
- Rialto - Carbon: 06:00 - 19:50
- Lido S.M.E. c/o new terminal: 07:30 - 20:00
- Tronchetto InterParking: 09:00 - 15:45
- Cruise Terminal: 08:00 - 15:45
- Santa Lucia railway station c/o Platform #2: 08:00 - 21:00
Linea Verde – Green Line Ferrovia S. Lucia ← → Giudecca Stucky ← → Zattere ← → San Marco Giardinetti ← → Lido ← → Murano, Burano and Torcello.
The Green Line is a collective excursion that takes approximately 4.5 hours. The cost is 20 euros and tickets can only be purchased from Alilaguna.