Instructions and Use
It is essential to print and give the gondola driver, or gondolier your voucher before boarding. Without a voucher you can not board the gondola.
It is sufficient to present your voucher to one of the gondolier drivers of the chosen station at the time you have booked, which will get you seated on the first available gondola.
MyPass Venezia allows you to cancel your reservation until midnight 2 days prior to the date of your reservation. After that point, your voucher is generated and automatically sent to you via email in pdf form to be printed.
You can find your voucher in the user area/your tickets/gondole or you could use send via e-mail to resend the pdf to an e-mail address of your choice.
Generate the voucher before the date of use to print it comfortably
- If you prefer to print the voucher before the validity date you must use the generate voucher button in the user area/your tickets/gondole section
- After generating the voucher you will receive an email with the attached pdf ready to be printed.
- After generating the voucher you will receive an email with the attached pdf. Use send via email to resend the pdf to an email address of your choice.
- After your voucher has been generated, the purchase is considered finalized and can no longer be cancelled.
Cancellation and Penalties Policy
In case of bad weather conditions (rain, snow, strong wind, high / low tide) excursions that include a gondola tour are not guaranteed; it is possible to change the time and date of the tour by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The reservation is not refundable in case of no show by the client.
Our gondola tours are always private so you won’t have to share the gondola with other people:
- Drinking alcohol or eating on gondolas is not permitted
- Standard tours last 30 minutes, but if you want more time it is not a problem to arrange this. Contact us by email with your request.
- A gondola can carry a maximum of 6 people including children. A baby under the age of 12 months held by an adult is not considered as taking one of the allotted seats.
- In case of bad weather conditions (rain, snow, strong wind, high/low tide) the gondola tour can not take place. It is possible to change the time and date by contacting us by e-mail or by arranging the new tour time and date directly at the gondola station.
- The tour ends at the same point as embarkation.